Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 80,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the more than 24 million students who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 35,000+ expert instructors teaching in 50+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
Thank you for learning on Udemy! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pathetic video and offline experience
I’ve been with Udemy for a few years now. I’ve observed all their styling and design changes, put up with their buggy app for about a year and a half.
For reasons beyond my comprehension, why they would let UI style changes be prioritised above a properly responsive video experience - for example the video controls: tap the screen for a year and the app might feel like showing you the controls. This bug has been there forever and a day.
Offline capabilities are truly stupid. In download many of the courses I do, as at the times I can sit down and do them, I don’t always have internet. But even downloading all video content of a course, I’d still get insane amounts of loading time before the content starts playing.
Hardware isn’t to blame, for even after getting a brand new iPad, I still had these issues.
I’m at the verge of just giving Udemy up completely.
Whenever i’m watching a video and leave the app to go into another app and then come back, the video goes black and clicking the play button just results in audio playing. Have to go into another video then come back for the video to appear again. Seems like a pretty major bug to me and is quite annoying.
iPhone 7 iOS 12.1
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are very sorry for the issues you have experienced with the Udemy app. As to help address your individual issues, please submit a support ticket at https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us providing more details of the issue and device model you are having issues with. Thank you for your cooperation!
For the most part this app is great. The main issue I do have is the lack of control/information on downloaded or downloading content. Occasionally the video can be slow to start.
EDIT: slow video streaming is still an issue. Even with fast fibre internet available I need to drop the video quality.
- Udemy Inc
- 79.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Udemy, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Udemy Course $16.99
- Course Tier 12 $19.99
- Course Tier 11 $18.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.