Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools in 1. That will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multi-display support
- Retina display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter - @Unclutterapp
Facebook - facebook.com/Unclutter
- Fix: The issue that caused Unclutter to slow down the switch between Desktops (Spaces). Thanks to a huge help from Apple engineers we were able to locate and fix this bug.
- Files panel: CMD+I on selected items now opens the system File Information window.
- Lots of small fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
my friend got me to download this, as I’m trying to better organise my life, and WOW this apps brilient so useful for any computer just wish id found it earlier, way worth the money
- Eugene Krupnov
- 4.9 MB
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-18 Eugene Krupnov
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.