Find and get directions to Vector’s EV chargers plus other providers. See charger and port type compatible with your electric vehicle, as well as live status of chargers.
• User friendly interface and layout for a better user experience
• Interactive map so you can easily locate and check charging station details without leaving the map
• Directions to selected charging station through Google Maps by default
• Checking charger type (standard or rapid) and port type on stations
• Live status of rapid chargers to check whether they’re available, in use, or out of order before you get there
• Searching stations using filtering on charger type, port type, or status
• Quick searching of stations
• Checking in to stations to let others know how long you’ll be using a charger for
• Ability to register and create a profile for a more streamlined user experience ongoing
Please note: This app requires an internet connection through either via 3G/4G or WIFI. Charging stations displayed are within New Zealand only – if you are using this app overseas, it will default to the closest station to your location that is still within New Zealand.
With this release users will receive a richer and optimised user experience.
The new layout together with optimised search enables easier navigation and faster results.
Ratings and Reviews
App often freezes on open. Really annoying when app doesn’t work. Want to know if a charging station is available, so don’t waste trip there. Vector should ditch this app and network their charging stations with PlugShare instead.
Only shows a small number of stations in Auckland, and only some of the Auckland charging stations, not all. Very limited use compared to plugshare.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.