By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happy Holidays from the LDW Team!
Virtual Families is a casual family sim that runs in true real time. Adopt a little person from the thousands of choices of little people who live inside your iPhone. Encourage them to work in their chosen career to earn money for necessities and luxuries, help them choose a suitable mate, start and raise a family, let them kick back with a variety of leisure activities, and take care of and improve their home. Along the way, there will be many different random events to respond to, house malfunctions to repair, and mini-puzzles to solve, all of them adding an unexpected element to the daily routine. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your little people.
More about Virtual Families:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Fully trainable people: shape and adapt their personalities through praising and scolding!
* Marry for love; marry for money – the choice is yours.
* Raise children and enjoy them as they grow up and go off to college.
* Dynamic illness system. Play doctor!
* Solve hidden puzzles around the house.
* Improve the house and pass it to successive generations.
* Random Events: unique and unpredictable email and house events that bring everything from the tax man to free stuff!
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for your family to collect and sell.
* Trophies: over 100 trophies that can be earned for almost every area of game play.
* Weather ranging from sunny days to thunderstorms.
Recommended for people who enjoy Virtual Villagers, and other life sims!
Visit our Official Virtual Families site at www.VirtualFamilies.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
LDW games have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Check out our other hit games: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
The game now gets dark at night!
Links to Twitter and Facebook
Added link to browse our other games
this is my favourite game!! it is so worth getting! i think its better then the 2nd VF cause things r cheaper so u dont hav to wait ages to get money to buy all the house upgrades like u do in VF2! u get really attached to ur family, and its really fun getting them all the requirements they need to stay healthy etc.... I love that sort of game! for those who love the sims, this is an easier version! people who say the graphics aren't great, i think they r fine!
just a few things that i think u could improve, and please read them and maybe put them in an update?!:
• the ability to zoom in - sometimes is hard to click what ur wanting!
• a different variety of emails/events cause i get the same ones repeated a few times!
• maybe in later upgrades, having a town - with maybe a park and a school for kids and a restaurant and other things u can interact with
• visit other houses and families - like u can connect in the same wifi and visit another house/family and interact with them, like hav a meal and the kids can play!
So everyone who has read this, i reaaaallly recommend u getting this game!!!! x
Oh my god I'm so embarrassed...I had my friend round at my house and my first and favorite family died... I actually cried! U get really attached to them it's like living with your own family. The kids are really cute and I'm on my 5th gen but really poor tho:( I can't afford house upgrades! I find this game slow and getting all the upgrades takes forever. I Haven't had any game crashes yet and I'm pretty sure a update will come soon:)
I love this game!! I'm on my 9th generation and they are going strong!! My only complaint is that they can only have 6 kids. It would be awesome to have like 8-12 kids. But this game is still so good!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 August 2011
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2009 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.