Vodafone: Welcome to the future of TV!
The Vodafone TV app is exclusively reserved for Vodafone customers who have both Vodafone TV and broadband. Now you can experience a world of entertainment like never before!
• If you have activated the Vodafone TV service on your Vodafone Broadband account, log in using your username and password which can be found in the welcome email you got when you first signed up. Sit back, relax and enjoy the best of entertainment at your fingertips: access Sky programs showcasing a wide variety of TV series, news, documentaries, and children's programs to watch on demand depending on your subscription. In addition, a library on demand is always at your disposal and loads of content for the whole family.
Download the Vodafone TV app now to experience TV like never before!
• TV GUIDE: Enjoy the best of live TV with advanced features such as restart and reverse, find the full program of entertainment scheduled for the next 7 days and register your favourite programs. Or review programs from the previous 3 days and watch the ones that you’ve missed.
• ON DEMAND: A library on demand is always at your disposal
• MY TV: In a single section you will find all your Recordings and Favourites
• SEARCH: you can quickly find your favourite programs in the extensive title catalogue at your disposal
• Watch TV : Choose what to watch from your smartphone or tablet and, with one touch, transfer the program from phone or tablet to TV!
• Watch on the Go: Live stream select channels wherever you are in New Zealand.
- You can watch Vodafone TV on one device at a time and register up to 3 devices to watch Vodafone TV on per account.
Standard + Package
- You can watch Vodafone TV on one device at a time and register up to 5 devices to watch Vodafone TV on per account.
You can swap out/remove one of your registered devices once every 30 days by following these steps:
For more information go to: www.vodafone.co.nz/tv/vodafone-tv/
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready for the market
This app is not ready for the market yet. Feels like an early beta version for those with a technical bent of mind. I got it for free as part of broadband but I pity anyone who is paying to use it. Looks like an act of desperation from Vodafone to launch something this crude and unrefined.
Can not watch some of the channel. And not a user friendly. APP need to be improve and make easy to understand. Look other TV apps how easy to use. Not like vodafone tv. Dont download if you dont waste your time.
Switched to vodafone tv about 4 weeks ago and app worked for a while, now unable to even sign in!!! Spoke to a ninja on helpline after waiting for 40 minutes( normal for Vodafone!) and was given very kurt response; was told that the problem has been ongoing since January 2018. Come on Vodafone, this is not good enough!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.