Wake Up Light - Alarm Clock
By Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wake Up Light is a very special alarm clock for your Mac. It wakes you up with a full screen gradually brightening light to help you feel more energized all day. The beautiful sunrise effect is a natural cue for your body to increase the level of cortisone, which is also referred to as the energy hormone.
Wake Up Light simulates sunrise at the speed of your choice, so you can adjust it to suit your personal preference. At the alarm time the chosen sound turns on, and the sunrise effect reaches it's brightest.
- full screen sunrise with adjustable clock position
- lot of natural and basic alarm sounds
- add custom sounds at your choice
- can be used as a simple alarm clock
- personalized sunrise time
- snooze by pressing any key at full screen
- fade alarm sound volume
- customizable snooze time
- 24-hour mode
- realistic LCD nicely displays the current time and the day of the week
- Main Switch button easily and quickly turns alarming on and off
- HUD display
Contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
What's New in Version 2.2.1
IMPORTANT: OS X 10.6 is not supported from this version, contact us for 10.6 compatible version download.
several bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 07 June 2013
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- Rocky Sand Studio ©2011
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor