Walking in ancient Greece Tour in Athens
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Athens is a very popular destination for students and tourists due to its art, history and warm climate. Continuing excavation on this amazing City provides us with just more surprises. It is a labyrinth; with many twists and turns that can lead you anywhere. With my help, you will not get lost, see what Athens is famous for, gain the history of the sights, and I will be your personal guide all the way.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Monastiraki, Roman Agora and Hadrian's Library
* Ancient (Classical) Agora
* Odeion of Herodes Atticus
* Theatre of Dionysus
* Hadrian's Arch
* Temple of Olympian Zeus
* Zappeion Hall
* Panathaenic (Olympic) Stadium
* National Gardens (former Royal Gardens)
* Parliament Building
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
What's New in Version 5.4.3
- Performance enhancement and some bug fixes.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 November 2013
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.