Washington Examiner Magazine
By The Washington Examiner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A single app provides you customized iPad and iPhone versions of the Washington Examiner weekly magazine.
The Washington Examiner for iPad combines everything that's great about the Washington Examiner magazine with everything that's great about tablet technology. The Washington Examiner for iPhone offers the same content, reformatted for optimal presentation on your iPhone.
You’ll get articles, photos and videos from the weekly magazine. You can download weekly editions and read them offline at your convenience. You'll also get Live Edition updates from the Washington Examiner's WashingtonExaminer.com website. Limited advertising is included.
The Washington Examiner iPad and iPhone editions are FREE each week.
- Read articles from the Washington Examiner weekly magazine.
- Watch news video and interviews with movers, shakers and news-makers.
- Access Live Edition content throughout the day provided by the Washington Examiner's WashingtonExaminer.com website.
- Share articles and photos with friends on your social network or via email.
- Access editions for the past seven weeks.
- If your device is low on space, you can delete old editions by swiping left to right on the "Select Day" list.
- Leave the app, and when you come back, it will return you to the page you were on.
- See each page and article in a horizontal or vertical display on the iPad.
- Browse photos and read articles as they were written and edited for the Washington Examiner's magazine edition.
- Receive seamless updates to our technology and display without having to re-download the application.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Category: News
- Updated: 28 July 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Washington Examiner
- © 2013 the Washington Examiner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.