Westpac One is innovative online banking that’s easier, faster and smarter than ever before.
With this app you can do so much more of your banking, no matter where you are. The Westpac One app allows you to securely access your Westpac accounts with a five digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID to access a full range of standard banking features like the ability to:
- apply for loans and credit cards
- temporarily block your credit card if you lose it
- make payments to accounts in New Zealand or overseas
- open a new account
- open and view term deposits
- and much more.
There’s also a smart Timeline feature – where you can view, search and filter all your transactions from all your accounts in the one place.
Plus get loads of other cool features as well, like:
- log in with a PIN for faster access to Westpac One
- log in with Touch ID or Face ID
- check the balance of selected Quick Balance accounts and transfer between those accounts without having to log in
- Apple Watch compatibility, enabling you to view the balances of your Quick Balance accounts and transfer between them.
All backed up by Westpac’s world-class online security, Online Guardian.
Get started now
If you’re already a Westpac One online banking customer, simply download the app and start banking straight away.
If you are a Westpac customer, but not registered for online banking, call us on 0800 400 600 (7am to 11pm, 7 days a week) or visit your local branch to register.
To use Westpac One Quick Access features on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Your iPhone needs to be an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above. You’ll also need the latest version of the Westpac One app installed on your iPhone.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Westpac One smartphone app is subject to the Westpac One Online Banking Apps Terms and Conditions (www.westpac.co.nz/branch-mobile-online/westpac-one-hub/westpac-one-app-terms-and-conditions)
Other things you should know
- This app is only available to Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”) customers who are registered users of the Westpac One online banking service and who have downloaded this app.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of the Westpac One smartphone app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with the privacy provisions in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
© 2015 Westpac New Zealand Limited
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Westpac one app is fantastic, however I recently purchased the iPhone X and initially I could use the Face Identification to login, now however it doesn’t seem possible. Personally I believe the developers need to bring this back to the app. As with touch I.D. The convenience was next to none. It’s like taking a step back to the Stone Age with not being able to login with either touch I.D. or face I.D. Yet I have apples latest & greatest device. Please look into this Westpac R & D team!!!
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the significant delay in this.
Face ID is now available on the latest version of Westpac One. Please update to the latest version, then enable it through settings in the ... (more) menu while logged out.
Good app, but...
I quite like this app. Rarely need to log into the full version to do stuff as you can do most of your things in app. I just wish the transfer funds between your own accounts feature could be more streamlined (with not having to press so many buttons & not have to confirm you want to make the transfer... why else would I be in that part of the app?) and the constant stream of adverts is annoying. But otherwise, a great user friendly app.
Still, after years not good enough.
Every day I see “Something went wrong” when I login. Restarting the app sometimes fixes the issues. Also transferring money between accounts takes too many clicks. Design improved and bottom area looks clean but top area under account is still yak. There are arrows, horizontal and vertical lines and 3 dots. This is nightmare from a design perspective! Also the rubber band effect is not implemented across the whole app! I also have the ASB app and they got it really clean and intuitive.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback.
In terms of your issue with something going wrong, please get in touch with us through email@example.com.
In terms of your issues with the design and experience, we are currently working on a full redesign and rebuild of the iOS mobile banking app. If you would like to be part of the pilot, please get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
- Westpac New Zealand Limited
- 113.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Westpac New Zealand Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.