***Previously Apple Game of the Week***
26,000+ 5 Star Ratings! (and counting)
Fly as Willow the Whale, collect Blubbles, loop the loop, unlock playable friends, upgrade Willow's skills, smash enemies and meet bonkers characters along the way.
> ‘The next smash hit in iOS gaming.’ - TNW
> ‘The game is GORGEOUSLY cute. Try it out for a buck.’ - Gizmodo
> ‘Whale Trail is an absolute joy.’ - TouchArcade
> ‘The kind of winningly simple concept from which App Store phenomena are made.’ - Edge
> ‘Impossible not to like, stellar production values and solid gameplay.’ - Pocket Gamer
> ‘Ditch your jetpack, it’s time to ride the psychedelic Whale Trail.’ - Kotaku
> ‘It’s simple and gorgeous. There’s rarely been a better gaming value for money.’ - T3
• Soundtrack by Gruff Rhys of ‘The Super Furry Animals’
• Simple and intuitive one touch gameplay
• 2 game modes, Classic and Challenge
• Earn Krill and use it in Willow's store
• Upgrade Willow's skills
• Unlock playable friends
• Use 'Treats' while flying for instant bonuses!
• 96 Challenge levels, can you 3 STAR them all?
• Smash the Thunder Bros in 'Frenzy' mode
• Launch into space at speed-boosts
• Compete against friends with Game Center
• Heaps of challenging missions to unlock
- iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
11/10 good when happy, good when sad, good when anxious. Child-friendly as well!
The music makes it. Never fails to improve my mood.
Simple controls, bright colours, fly a whale dressed as a hotdog through the sky
I remember getting whale trail when I was 5 on my first tablet not I come back to it and I still love the cute gameplay I give this 5 stars and I think whale trail junior is the best kids game!
This game is literally my life . The theme song makes me happy x thank you creators you are trailblazers 🐳
- ustwo Games Ltd
- 79.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 ustwo™ Studio Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bucket Full $4.99
- Pocket Money $3.49
- Serious Clams $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.