Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.
• Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
• Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
• Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
• Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.
• First Place- Seattle Indie Game Competition
• Best Story- Casual Connect Indie Prize
• Most Immersive- OUYA CREATE Game Jam
• Successfully Funded Kickstarter
• Winner- Cerebral Indie Developer Grant
• Most wireless bluetooth controllers
• 20 achievements
• 720 and 1080p resolutions
If your device crashes or has issues while running the game, please contact "support [at] nightlightint [dot] com" and we'll do our best to help you!
Screenshots and description updated.
Ratings and Reviews
After the starting credits the game closes, so the game is unable to start. Hopefully will be fixed in the next update.
- Akupara Games, LLC
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2016 Night Light Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.