Who Owes What
By DMS Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who Owes What is four apps in one! Now, you can quickly and easily calculate tips, keep track of IOUs, or see whose turn it is for the next round. You’ll know the split share of a check within seconds. Great for keeping track of children's allowances, too. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
You and your friends or co-workers just finished sharing a nice dinner and now it’s time to pay the check. One person gets out a pen and starts divvying the bill by hand on a napkin. Meantime, you simply open Who Owes What and within a few clicks have the answer, tip included. Your friend just calculated how much the tip should be and is about to do all the adding and dividing.
Who Owes What is a fast and convenient way to help you keep track of shared expenses. Track what people owe you, figure out who is buying the next round, split a bill evenly or according to what each person owes. It doesn’t matter – the app is there to help.
Remember that friend who still owes you from last month, when the two of you went to the movies? You forgot? Well, that doesn’t need to happen again. Who Owes What can monitor loans and debts with one or more people over time. Anytime you want, you can view a transaction list to see any outstanding monies owed to you. Cool, right?
What about those outings where you and a friend take turns paying? This app can handle that, too. Even if someone has previously taken extra turns footing the bill, Who Owes What keeps tabs on who should pick up the check. You don’t have to try to remember or figure it out because it’s all done for you. It’s so simple! All it takes is a tap or two. You can add notes too, if you want.
When it comes to restaurant bills, you’ll really love Who Owes What. It allows you to quickly and easily add a tip and split the check, evenly or according to what each person owes. Need to add a kids’ meal to one share? No problem, one little adjustment and you’ll have the right totals for everyone.
The app’s clean, one-screen data entry makes it a snap and a pleasure to use. It will remember the last tip rate you used, let you easily adjust rates and amounts, and even allows you to email the current status of an IOU. All so you can relax, have fun and don’t have to worry about these things. Who Owes What does what it can to make your life a little more carefree.
Check out the helpful features you get in Who Owes What:
- Clean, uncluttered and easy to use interface
- One-screen data entry for most features
- Quickly track loans and debts with one or more friends over time
- Calculate tips according to last rate used or select new
- Equally split bills for 2, 3 or 4 people with one tap
- Split checks equally or adjusted for differences in each person’s order
- Optional automatic tracking of whose turn it is to pay
- Select from contacts or enter new name for IOUs
- Email current status of your transaction list and who owes what to whom
- Entered transactions can be modified or deleted
- Add notes and edit or delete entered turns
- Review closed-out threads
- Perfect for sharing expenses with friends, family and co-workers
Come on and make getting together with friends even easier. Download Who Owes What now, then arrange an outing. You can just relax and let the application worry about the split expenses.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fixed reported issue with ability to select IOU dates on some devices.
- Added ability to select IOU and Whose Turn dates up to 10 years in the past.
- iOS 9 compatibility enhancements.
- Better layout compatibility for newer models.
- Fixed problem in newer iOS versions adding IOUs for people not in contacts database.
Note: This version requires at least iOS 8.0.