Manage or create your WordPress blog or website right from your iOS device: create and edit posts and pages, upload your favourite photos and videos, view stats and reply to comments.
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power to publish in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku from the couch. Snap and post a photo on your lunch break. Respond to your latest comments, or check your stats to see what new countries today’s visitors are coming from.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you too can contribute to its development. Learn more at https://apps.wordpress.com/contribute/.
WordPress for iOS supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 4.0 or higher.
Need help with the app? Visit the forums at https://ios.forums.wordpress.org/ or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
- We've added support for Post Revisions, which allow you to view a history of changes to a post. You can even roll back to a specific revision, if necessary!
- Build your site out on the go: add plugins to websites on the business plan right from the app. If your site’s brand new and doesn’t have a custom domain — which is a prerequisite for adding plugins — we’ll help you get one set up.
- We've made improvements to the editor for Gutenberg compatibility.
- We've brought back support for YouTube and Vimeo embeds!
- We've improved the accuracy of the character count when editing posts
- Now it's a little easier to manage the users on your site (uses a filter bar instead of a dropdown)
- Fixes some bugs (a crash when the app is offline, improved reader stability, and a bug that could cause some data loss in the editor), and polished up the UI in a few places
Ratings and Reviews
Create and manage your website or blog.
Crashes the Admin Dashboard
Trying to login to the Wordpress installation on my personal website with this App will crash the Admin Dashboard of my website. I won’t be able to log on using either this app or a web browser for a period, could be the web hosting firewall seeing something and imposing a lock out. Since removed the App and log on using Safari browser without problems.
Developer Response ,
I'm very sorry to hear about all these problems! Would you be able to get in touch so that we can further troubleshoot the reason behind them? To do that, please navigate to Me > Help & Support > Contact Us. You can also email us at email@example.com.
I’ve only started using it, and I’m loving it already
So far it has been great to use. Easy and manageable.
- Automattic, Inc.
- 152.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Automattic Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.