By LifeApps Digital Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vol. 3 features an exclusive interview with PGA fan favorite Rickie Fowler, top-tier diets compared, western and chinese medicine, 2 time World Long Ball Champion Lee Brandon and much more!
YouWorkout, which is published up to 4 times a year and is the ultimate digital-only sports, health and fitness magazine.
1. YouWorkout Exclusive: PGA Star Rickie Fowler, golf’s hot new superstar.
2. PRO Workout: Rickie Fowler’s trainer, Coach Christopher Noss, details the ins-and-outs of training youth athletes.
3. PRO Workout: Lee Brandon, the two-time Women’s World Long Drive Champion, explains how proper biomechanics can lead to greater power.
4. David Beckham Update: Previous cover athlete, David Beckham, has decided to hang up his cleats. We explore the reasons why and how he’s chosen to retire at the top of his game, on his terms.
5. Sports Kitchen: We review diet systems that are designed to get you healthy, not just thin.
6. Gear Bag: The Golf Core Grip Workout System is golf’s revolutionary new fitness device.
7. Game Face: In a previous issue flashback, YouWorkout guides you through using music to effectively motivate your workouts.
8. Yin Meets Yang: YouWorkout explores how Chinese and Western Medicine are learning from each other.
9. YouWorkout Trainer: Our very own sports performance trainers take you through four functional golf-training exercises.
Golf - Tennis - Yoga - Soccer - Volleyball - Triathlons - Running - Fitness - Diet - Cooking - Travel -Music - Lifestyle - and much more!
Up to 4 issues a year will allow you to touch, watch, listen to and read articles in an interactive way that isn't possible with traditional media. Articles come to life as you tap the screen for hidden bonus-content, watch your favorite athletes in videos alongside the articles and so much more!
- Annual, (3-4 issues per year)
- Price: $14.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 4.3
Stability enhancements for iOS 7 users
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 October 2013
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LifeApps LLC
- © 2013 LifeApps®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.