Zinio - The World's Magazine Newsstand
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse over 6,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
FEATURED & NEW:
Newsweek, The Paris Review, Under the Radar, Glamour (UK), Condé Nast Traveller (UK), Afar
BUSINESS & NEWS — Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FASHION — Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESYTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World, Layers
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 3.4.6
- Fixed minor bugs related to iPad user interface
- Fixed bugs related to the table of content of interactive magazines.
- Improved the Magazine Preview feature for the Explore section
Important change for iOS 8 and below users:
Please note that if you are using iOS 8 or below, the Zinio app will no longer appear on the home screen of your device. The Zinio app will instead appear inside the Newsstand folder on your home screen. Please upgrade to iOS 9 or above if you want to have the Zinio app appear on the home screen of your device.
We always welcome your thoughts. Please send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good selection of mags - terrible app
The good selection of magazines is the only reason I use this app.
It is clunky, buggy and generally annoying to use. Is full of bugs including a glitch requiring Internet access to view content that has already been downloaded (so don't think you'll be able to take your iPad on holiday and read all that content you downloaded while away from the Internet). Support has repeatedly failed to solve several issues I have had over the years. There has not been any app development or improvement to the many bugs over the years. App will randomly jump several pages when trying to pan on one page - amongst other everyday annoyances. Seriously Consider if there are other methods for getting your magazines first.
Good selection but terrible app and bad customer service
Every time they update it just gets worse with more bugs and issues such as randomly changing whether you can view a magazine on iPhone or iPad, 'forgetting' if you have bought a magazine so you have to repurchase.
They also don't make it clear whether certain magazines are only available for iPad or iPhone, or more annoyingly, some issues will be available on one device and not the other.
I have had to be refunded so many times and each time the company has made out that I am stupid for not magically knowing which format the magazine is in, until I screenshot that they don't inform is.
Each refund takes more than a week with inept Customer Service reps. Not worth the hassle.
Sometimes it will 'forget' magazines that are already downloaded so you have to go back online to get them again. That hassle needs to be corrected as it means that when travelling you can't guarantee you will have your mags to read.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: 24 March 2016
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $7.49
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $5.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $8.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $9.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $4.49
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $2.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $1.49
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $11.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue$2.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $12.99