Falling for the Best Man
Book 1, Sisters of Wishing Bridge Farm
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Harlequin Junkie Top Pick "Now this is my kind of romance novel."
Emmy Watson loves her small-town life. Most of the time––except the one crazy night she threw caution to the wind and slept with a sexy stranger. Totally not like her, but so worth it. And hey, who’ll ever find out. It’ll be her little secret...
Globe-trotting travel writer Christopher Henderson can’t get one woman out of his head. He knows Emmy is all wrong for him–he’d have to pry her cold dead hands from this crazy town–but living without her is slowly not becoming an option.
Christopher has a game plan:
1. Dazzle her with his awesome cooking skills to throw her off guard.
2. Win the world’s weirdest golf trophy.
3. Impress her with his ability to talk cranky French dove breeders into doing his bidding.
But Emmy isn’t playing by the rules, and Chris might have finally met his match...
Each book in the Sisters of Wishing Bridge series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed out of order.
Book #1: Falling for the Best Man
Book #2: The Wedding Planner’s Baby
Book #3: Dating the Wrong Mr. Right
- Category: Contemporary
- Published: 09 January 2017
- Publisher: Entangled Publishing, LLC
- Seller: Macmillan
- Print Length: 204 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 1, Sisters of Wishing Bridge Farm