How to Write Comic Strips: A Quick Guide on Writing Funny Gags and Comic Strip Panels
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
“How to Write Comic Strips” is a step-by-step guide to help inspiring comic strip writers create their own comic. This guide leads the reader through the wondrous world of comic writing.
The concept of humor is different for different people. The author shows the reader methods and tips to better understand and deal with these differences.
Highlights of this guide include:
1) The many formats to choose from when writing a comic:
• Single Panel
2) How find your concept:
• Write what you know
3) How to develop and build great characters:
• Bios, Backstory and More
4) Ways to write funny yet tight gags:
• How many passes to make
• Refining your words
5) Methods and tips to use to break out of writer’s block:
• Fun exercises and routines to do
6) How to find and communicate with your artist:
• Learn how to become a team
7) Market places for your comic:
• How to find a home for your creation
8) New ways to sell and make money from comics:
• Expanding and new markets so you can make money
9) Helpful tips:
• Tricks learned after decades in the trade
HowExpert publishes quick "how to" guides on unique topics by everyday experts.
- Category: Graphic Novels
- Published: 20 November 2018
- Publisher: HowExpert
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 56 Pages
- Language: English