The INFJ Author: How to Embrace Your Unique Strengths and Succeed as an INFJ Writer in an Extrovert’s World
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
This comprehensive guide on how to become an author with an INFJ personality will help you define your writing goals and give you step by step instructions on how to become a successful author, whether you attempt to do it through traditional publishing or by going indie.
This guide will walk you through the following topics:
• What it means to be an INFJ personality
• How to write your first book
• Whether to go traditional or indie
• How to write your first query letter
• How to find an agent
• How to pursue a traditional writing contract
• How to establish your own independent writing career
• How to build your brand and generate an audience for your work
• And finally, how to manage your career no matter what you choose
With practical, proven, hands-on methods, you can learn how to pursue your writing career from the moment you put pen to paper through marketing and social media. Every chapter of this book will give you proven techniques, online resources to begin your own career, and personal examples of the best method to use when realizing your dream of becoming a published author. No other How-to book has such a comprehensive explanation of every step in the process.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts.
- Category: Psychology
- Published: 20 November 2018
- Publisher: HowExpert
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 84 Pages
- Language: English