Toy Photography 101: How To Do Toy Photography Step By Step
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
• What is toy photography and why you should start photographing something other than yourself or the food you eat
• Who were the first toy photographers and how far the field has progressed since then
• How to pick a suitable toy to photograph and the pros and cons of different toys
• What do those fancy photography terms mean and how they can be used to improve your photography
• How does color affect the mood of the photograph and how you can use it to your advantage
• What is the difference between photographing indoors and outdoors and how to overcome the difficulties of both
• How can you make your toy fly without wings or have a bonfire without actual fire
• What is the importance of posing your toy and why you should do it
• How toys have "feelings" and how you can use them to emphasize the feeling of your photograph
• What to do after taking the photo to tune the image and if it is really necessary
• What are the benefits of sharing your photographs and various options on who to share them with
• How can simple tricks make a huge difference in toy photography and why they are useful
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts.
- Category: Photography
- Published: 16 January 2019
- Publisher: HowExpert
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 45 Pages
- Language: English