The epic action of Edge of Tomorrow unfolds in a near future in which an alien race has hit the Earth in an unrelenting assault, unbeatable by any military unit in the world. Major William Cage is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously dropped into what amounts to a suicide mission. Killed within minutes, Cage now finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again… and again. But with each battle, Cage becomes able to engage the adversaries with increasing skill, alongside Special Forces warrior Rita Vrataski. And, as Cage and Rita take the fight to the aliens, each repeated encounter gets them one step closer to defeating the enemy.
- Rent $5.99
- Buy $11.99
Ratings and Reviews
Appealing but violent sci-fi thriller explores time, fate.
Cast & Crew
- Warner Bros., Village Roadshow Pictures, 3 Arts Entertainment, Translux, Viz Media
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- © 2014 Rocklock Films Limited, WV Films IV LLC, Ratpac-Dune Entertainment LLC
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in available languages with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.