In the year 2159, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Delacourt (Jodie Foster) will stop at nothing to preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium – but that doesn’t stop the people of Earth from trying to get in by any means they can. Max (Matt Damon) agrees to take on a life-threatening mission, one that could bring equality to these polarized worlds.
- Rent $5.99
- Buy $17.99
Ratings and Reviews
Dazzling but heavy-handed sci-fi has violence, language.
Cast & Crew
- MRC II Distribution Company L.P.
- Action & Adventure
- © 2013 MRC II Distribution Company L.P. All Rights Reserved.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in available languages with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.