Acclaimed filmmaker Guy Ritchie brings his dynamic style to the epic fantasy action adventure “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.” Starring Charlie Hunnam in the title role, the film is an iconoclastic take on the classic Excalibur myth, tracing Arthur’s journey from the streets to the throne. When the child Arthur’s father is murdered, Vortigern (Jude Law), Arthur’s uncle, seizes the crown. Robbed of his birthright and with no idea who he truly is, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, his life is turned upside down and he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy…whether he likes it or not.
Ratings and Reviews
Big, loud, violent, but amusing retelling of ancient legend.
Cast & Crew
- Village Roadshow Pictures
- Action & Adventure
- © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Village Roadshow Films North America Inc., and Ratpac-Dune Entertainment LLC.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.