NEW MISSION, NEW THREAT, NEW FATE. "Arnold is back and better than ever" (Shawn Edwards, FOX-TV) in this explosive new chapter of the blockbuster Terminator franchise. In the war of man against machine, Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney, The Divergent Series) is sent back to 1984 by resistance leader John Connor (Jason Clarke, Everest) to protect his young mother, Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke, Game of Thrones). However, this time unexpected events have altered the past and threaten the future for all mankind. Now Reese must join forces with Sarah and her "Guardian" (Arnold Schwarzenegger) to save the world and stop the next evolution of Terminators in "one of the best action movies of the year." (Rick Bentley, The Fresno Bee)
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea devolves into repetitive action, tons of violence.
Cast & Crew
- Paramount Pictures
- Action & Adventure
- © 2015 Skydance Productions and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All rights Reserved.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby, Dolby 7.1)
- French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.