audio guide (EN) cultY Berlin
By tonwelt professional media GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let the cultY app transform your iPhone into a personal guide and discover Berlin, one of Europe’s most exciting cities. All the sights worth seeing, spiced with background facts and amusing anecdotes – cultY distils the essence of the city on the Spree and serves it with a smile. From neo-Classical Prussian pomp to ultra-modern architecture, Berlin is a city of fascinating opposites – and that is what makes it so lively, with all kinds of local colour highlighting the flair of an international city. Let cultY help you find the last traces of the Wall that once divided East and West: at Checkpoint Charlie, the East Side Gallery and many other places. Choose among fifty-one highlights, including the iconic Brandenburg Gate, modern Potsdamer Platz and the treasures on Museum Island.
cultY features – Info Inside:
• Learn about Berlin’s often dramatic history at 51 different places of interest.
• See how fast the city has been changing, in unique historical images and recent photos.
• Find out in advance about opening times and entrance fees. The service data bank contains addresses, telephone numbers and web links too.
• Get straight to where you want to go, with map sections for offline use, as well as public transport information (for users without GPS or roaming).
• You can sort your POIs alphabetically, or according to distance.
• cultY Berlin provides reliable and entertaining information about selected sights, but does not contain data on accommodation, eating out, or shopping.
• cultY is an app from tonwelt professional media GmbH (www.tonwelt.com), Berlin’s leading specialist in audio and multimedia guides.
Thanks to years of experience in the international museum world and tourism, we can guarantee that what you hear and see with cultY will be the best. Visitors to Berlin with accounts outside Germany: Please note that sizeable charges can be incurred if roaming is activated. Instead, we suggest that you use the offline map views in the image gallery. Want to tell us what you think of cultY Berlin? We’d love to hear your comments, be they praise, criticism, or suggestions for improvement.
- Category: Travel
- Released: 10 July 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: tonwelt professional media GmbH
- © tonwelt professional media GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.