BGluMon Pro - Blood Glucose Monitor
By Anatoly Butko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BGluMon Pro - Blood Glucose Monitor is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your blood glucose level on a daily basis.
It included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
It does not measure your blood glucose level.
- HealthKit support: two-way sync allows sharing your data with Health app and HealthKit compatible applications as well as using their data to build your own charts and reports.
- PDF summary report feature allows building reports with daily and total averages, charts and table data with user-defined list of fields and sorting options.
- Storage manager allows removing specific records depending on date range and HealthKit source name.
- Exporting data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools. You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Experimental: Importing data in CSV format from external tools and applications.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('morning', 'before lunch', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Simple editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low values level observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high value level fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on user-defined levels - high, normal or low.
- Supporting both mmol/l and mg/dl units and converts automatically all entered before values.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving snapshot for cancelling mistaken mass data operations.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between devices using iCloud.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input methods.
This application is information recording tool only and not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
What's New in Version 10.0
- HealthKit support
- Performance improvements
- USD 4.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 March 2017
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Anatoly Butko
- © Anatoly Butko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.