By Regis Cosnier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The simple task of cutting a cake fairly is always a challenge when the number of slices is not a multiple of two.
This augmented reality application is very simple and draws on the screen a configurable number of slices over an image coming from the camera.
CakeDivider allows you to cut your cake fairly. It works for any kind of round or rectangular cake, pie or pizza. It is simple and very useful.
1) Choose the number of slices at the bottom of the screen. This causes the screen to draw a sliced disk (or rectangle if you have selected the square shape after pressing the '+' button).
2) Hold your device over your cake.
3) Thanks to the camera, you just have to follow the traces on the screen with your knife and cut your cake perfectly.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Add the possibility to adjust a rectangular cake.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 20 April 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Regis Cosnier
- © 2011-2012 Regis Cosnier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).