By Texterity, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CIO magazine goes mobile!
Since 1987, CIO magazine has been providing executive readers with leadership-oriented, relevant and timely insight. Led by Editor in Chief Maryfran Johnson, the award-winning editorial team stays close to readers to create a loyal and engaged readership. IT executives take the time to read CIO, with its in-depth reporting, engaging design, and sophisticated writing style. CIO’s award-winning redesign in 2009 brings readers shorter articles and new sections organized with business and career needs in mind. CIO magazine’s high quality content focuses on the fine art of running a world-class IT operation, growing your business, personal development, career strategies and is now available on your mobile device!
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love.
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
- Download each issue and return any time for offline reading.
- Search the archive of available issues.
This App includes issues dating back to March 2010. New issues will be available for download monthly.
You’ll also receive real-time updates from CIO.com.
All in one app!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check the App Store for more apps from your favorite magazines!
What's New in Version 6.4
- New and improved issue display for ease of access to back issues
- Redesigned Library screen
- Improved performance across all devices
- Crash fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 19 July 2013
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Texterity Inc.
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.