Cisco Technical Support
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get access to Cisco Support anywhere, anytime with the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for your iPhone or iPad.
Cisco Technical Support is a universal app for both the Apple iPad and iPhone. The app is the definitive application for all your Cisco Support needs. Whether following up on support cases, managing your Install Base and support contracts, researching solutions for new network builds, or troubleshooting existing networks, the Cisco Technical Support can help you anywhere, anytime!
What's New in Version 3.12.2
• Addresses iOS9 Compatibility Issues when watching videos.
Available Features for All Users:
• Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts.
• Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for over 7,000 Cisco products.
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting guides covering 26 domains; written by TAC, for TAC, and freely available to all our customers.
• PSIRT Mobile Push Notifications - Tap on the notification to launch the app and view details about the PSIRT
• Access to the IPSec Overhead Calculator in "Help"
• Control what notifications you receive from within "Settings"
• Add bookmarks to your favorite Podcasts, RSS Feeds, and Video Channels for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Integration with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Save content to your pocket account for offline consumption across all of your enabled devices. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up an account.
Available Features for Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases
• Access to all case notes, and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive mobile push notifications when a TAC Engineer has been assigned to your case and when your case transitions to a Customer Pending state
• Opt-In to receive mobile push notifications for any support case you are entitled to access
• Direct contact (phone & email) with your assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer
• Search for Support Cases and RMAs associated with your contracts
• Add bookmarks to Support Cases for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Support Contracts & Product Coverage Information:
• View basic contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration with "My Contracts"
• Lookup product coverage details by serial number with "Check Device Coverage". Use the camera based bar code scanner to make looking up by Serial Number easier.
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
• View EoX, warranty and coverage status on up to 5,000 devices with "My Devices"
SNTC Devices (Beta - Coming Soon)
• Access to your SNTC Portal and SNTC Support Community
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or any other keyword using a simplified search utility
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.12.2
Addresses iOS9 Compatibility Issues (Watching Videos)
- Category: Business
- Updated: 24 September 2015
- Version: 3.12.2
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cisco
- © 2011 Cisco Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.