By Vojto Rinik
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Clean your desktop with one click or clean automatically every day.
Why you need Clean:
Take a look at your desktop right now and think -- how many of those files do you actually need?
You could probably remove most of them. But from time to time, there is some useful file on your desktop, which you want to keep.
Clean moves all your files to folder you specify and organizes them by month. So you get a clean desktop every day, but your files are never lost and you can get back to them anytime you want!
* Clean desktop manually
* Start agent and just enjoy nice, cleaned desktop
* Group files into folders by month, or by day
* Setup how often you want your desktop cleaned (every day or every week)
Wallpaper in screenshot: http://is.gd/aurora
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Fixing bug that sometimes shows error dialog when files are being moved
- Making UI look good on El Capitan
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 May 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vojtech Rinik
- © 2011 Vojto Rinik
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor