Color Flashcards (with audio)
By Robert Meier
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* * * 50% off for a limited time! Only 99c * * *
Color Flashcards is a fun app for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and young kids. It will entertain them as well as help them learn new colors, objects and words.
* To hear actual audio clips from the app please visit our website at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone and click on Color Flashcards. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of all sample audio clips. This will give you a good idea of what to expect from this app.
* If you're having any issues with audio please visit http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone and click Support on the top menu which will guide you through the process of trouble-shooting and correcting any issues you may have. Audio problems are usually a result of the audio turned way down but the ringer is turned fully up. They are 2 separate audio levels. Visit the website for support on this issue.
* We are in the process of creating videos of all our apps so you can truly get a feel for the app before you even buy it, and will be able to determine the level of quality for yourself. Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter to find out when these will be available.
* Free update in early May 2011 added more colors, more flashcards per color and improved usability. Latest update was in direct response to feedback received and reviews/comments posted.
- 11 colors:
** need more colors? Let us know and we can add them.
- 4 flashcards / objects per color (3 for pink and grey)
** need more objects / flashcards? Let us know and we can add them.
- tap the object or text on a flashcard to hear the color spoken
- Made for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Easy for little ones to use, just swipe left and right
- Settings to allow random order of cards
- Settings allow for audio to automatically play as each flashcard is displayed instead of tapping to hear the audio
Handy at home, in a plane, on a train, in the car, or at a restaurant.
Will keep your little one entertained for hours while learning at the same time.
Your baby / toddler will get the hang of it in no time.
We're always listening, and look forward to your feedback on how we can improve the Color Flashcards app. If you're looking for something please email us instead of leaving a negative review.
Remember to look out for our other kid's apps on iTunes and at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone
Robert Meier is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 14 January 2012
- Version: 2.03
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Robert Meier
- © 2011 Robert Meier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.