Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dates quickly shows the age, astrological sign, and Chinese Zodiac for contacts in the iPhone or iPod Touch Contacts database. Dates also conveniently displays a list of pending future dates and dates that have recently occurred.
If no people show up in the people picking list at all, or if a person shows up but when you select them nothing appears but their name and picture, then nobody has a date assigned to them. Try following the instructions below for assigning a date to a contact.
Use the regular iPhone Contacts app to edit the person and assign a birthday or other date. To assign a date, after entering edit mode, scroll to the bottom of the list and choose 'Add Field'. From the items that appear next, select 'Birthday' or 'Date'.
What's New in Version 1.4.6
• Require minimum of iOS 5.0
• Changing orientation to landscape no longer crashes the horizontal date picker
• New enhanced graphics for high resolution iPad retina screen
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 28 March 2012
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Josef Wankerl
- © 2006–2012 Josef W. Wankerl, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.