By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ESC Journals App from Oxford University Press enables you to read your favourite cardiology journals both online and offline – free for a limited time to non-subscribers – on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures, and tables-
- Use the built-in search feature
- Save the most relevant articles to your favourites
- Automatically download issues and articles when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not.
Journals included in the ESC Journals App
• European Heart Journal
• European Heart Journal Supplements
• EP Europace
• Cardiovascular Research
• European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging
• European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
• European Heart Journal – Quality of Care & Clinical Outcomes
• European Journal of Preventive Cardiology
• European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
• European Heart Journal - Acute Cardiovascular Care
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) represents over 80,000 cardiology professionals, principally from across Europe and the Mediterranean basin, but also from the rest of the world. Its mission is to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. HighWire Press is a division of the Stanford University Libraries. As the leading ePublishing platform, its mission is to extend the reach and influence of global research communication through flexible open platform technology, strategic consulting, and professional networking for the community of scholarly publishers.
What's New in Version 6.0
New Features and Improvement:
1. iOS 9 compatibility.
2. Upgraded internal libraries for better app efficiency.
3. Most read & Most cited configurable feature.
4. iPad Pro supported images.
5. Improvement in login popup and download option.
6. Consistency in color pattern in different type of devices.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 29 January 2016
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Highwire Press, Inc
- © 2016 European Society of Cardiology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.