By HighWire Press, Stanford University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ESC Journals App from Oxford University Press enables you to read your favourite cardiology journals both online and offline – free for a limited time to non-subscribers – on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures, and tables-
- Use the built-in search feature
- Save the most relevant articles to your favourites
- Automatically download issues and articles when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not.
Journals included in the ESC Journals App
• European Heart Journal
• European Heart Journal Supplements
• EP Europace
• Cardiovascular Research
• European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging
• European Journal of Heart Failure*
• European Journal of Preventive Cardiology
• European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
• European Heart Journal - Acute Cardiovascular Care
*European Journal of Heart Failure (EJHF) is now published by Wiley and is no longer being updated on the ESC Journals App. It will be removed in May 2014. Archive content is available on the EJHF website and ESC App until May 2014. Please contact Wiley Customer Services for any queries.
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) represents over 80,000 cardiology professionals, principally from across Europe and the Mediterranean basin, but also from the rest of the world. Its mission is to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. HighWire Press is a division of the Stanford University Libraries. As the leading ePublishing platform, its mission is to extend the reach and influence of global research communication through flexible open platform technology, strategic consulting, and professional networking for the community of scholarly publishers.
What's New in Version 4.2
We’ve made a change to how we deliver advertising and improved our Frequently Asked Questions section...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 05 January 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 31.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Leland Stanford Junior University
- © 2014 European Society of Cardiology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.