By Yodel Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Glasses is the highest resolution and simplest one-hand operated magnifier app available!
Have you ever been in a grocery store, frustrated from not being able to read the nutritional information on a package? Or have struggled to read the menu in a dark restaurant, and then later can't figure out how much to pay because you can't read the bill?
It's easy to feel frustrated in situations when you forget to bring your glasses. Well, now with Glasses for the iPhone, you will always have your "Glasses" with you.
You can use the digital magnifier, with flashlight, to view anything from fine print to tiny objects up to 12x magnification. Using just one thumb you can seamlessly:
1. Double tap to quickly zoom in or out 6x.
2. Swipe sideways to continuously zoom in or out.
3. Shaky hands? Tap and hold to freeze the image.
4. Without lifting a finger, immediately start panning the image.
5. Zoom in and out of the image, either by double tapping or using the convenient slider.
For your convenience, your most recent 6 images are automatically archived for you. Images can also be saved permanently to your camera roll. Glasses is one app you will always want to have with you!
What's New in Version 4.2
Fixed button issue with iOS 10.