Google Play Newsstand
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Google Play Newsstand, discover more of the news that you care about on your iPhone and iPad. Enjoy breaking news and in-depth articles featuring audio, video and more. With hundreds of premier publishers from sports, business, cooking, entertainment, fashion and more – it’s all there, easy to follow, read and share.
• Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles that you care about and discover new ones you will love.
• Subscribe to your favourite publishers and bloggers and easily access their content in a beautifully consistent fashion
• Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
• Bookmark news stories that you don't have time to read for later.
What's New in Version 3.1
• Handoff support lets you resume reading on your Mac or other iOS device (requires OS X Yosemite and iOS 8)
• Bookmarked articles are now available offline
• Articles now use the text size selected in Settings
• International topics and sources are available in Explore
• Support for 16 additional languages
• Fix for an issue with screen rotation on iOS 8.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: News
- Updated: 27 January 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.