By Body Motion Apps, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You seem to have had stiffness and pain in your low back for some time now. It doesn’t seem that it was from a serious injury; perhaps you have had back strains or minor pain episodes in the past. The doctor checked it out and can’t really find anything wrong. Still, you sure would like do something to get rid of your pain and regain the flexibility and strength. Luckily, you can.
There is something you can do to help yourself, something convenient, and if you follow the instructions, perfectly safe. All you have to do to get started is download Healthy Back.
The Healthy Back app contains 45 videos of back and spinal exercises that help you gain and maintain flexibility, mobility and strength. Don’t worry about jumping into an exercise program and hurting yourself because the application takes you through 3 levels of progression. You’ll build up as you go, safely.
Although this is a terrific program for anyone, it’s especially ideal for those wishing to strengthen their low back, people who experience low back problems, or low back pain due to previous injuries or other related problems.
This is an easy to follow application. You get complete instructions on how to use the videos and how to progress through the various levels of helpful exercises.
Have a look at some of the features you get in Healthy Shoulder:
* Easy to use interface
* Increases low back strength, mobility, flexibility
* Contains 45 videos to show you how to correctly, safely perform the exercises
* Includes complete instructions on how to use the videos
* Addresses three components of low back conditioning
* Takes you safely through three levels of progression
* Private, discreet and convenient on your iDevice
If you download Healthy Back right now, you can be on the road to a better, stronger, pain free back in a matter of minutes.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 02 March 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Body Motion Apps, Inc.
- © 2012 Body Motion Apps, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.