iCacti - Server Monitor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iCacti helps you to monitor server's - Linux, Windows, Mac - and your network device's - printer, router, switch - activity, status and uptime and display historical graphs about them. The application accesses your remote server or computer and natively displays graphical information on your mobile device.
• Connecting to Cacti instances through HTTP/HTTPS
• Access Cacti instances protected by authentication (including Builtin, Web Basic and LDAP authentication)
• Log in to multiple accounts
• Display thumbnails of graphs for overview
• Display graphs individually in optimized size for the device and orientation
• Zoom gestures for graphs
• Monitoring host status and availability
• Monitoring threshold alerts
*** Universal application. Buy it once and use it on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad! ***
Cacti is a complete network graphing solution that should be installed on the remote server/computer. More info: http://cacti.net
It does not require to install any plugin on your Cacti instance but the connecting user has to be access to the tree view and the "Default Tree View Mode" should be set to "Dual Pane".
If you have any feedback or question, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @webin. For more information about iCacti, please visit our website: http://webinhq.com
What's New in Version 3.2.6
- Improved graph tree detection
- USD 4.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 28 May 2013
- Version: 3.2.6
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Balazs Varkonyi
- © 2009-2013 Webin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.