IELTS Band 7+
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“IELTS Band 7+ “ is a perfect tool for you to prepare your IELTS Writing and Speaking test. Especially if you are very busy and have little opportunity to set aside enough time and sit down for practice because writing and speaking is very time consuming. With “IELTS Band 7+ “, now you can prepare IELTS Writing anytime anywhere on the go, it makes your every minute count.
The main problem for most candidates getting low performance in writing and speaking is they don't get enough language input(high quality sample essays) and output. It is very important for you to practice writing the essays and speaking before you take the test. You should practice as many times as you can. You may know too well the reason why 1 hour is too short for you to complete the writing tasks or 2 minutes part 2 is too long for you to speak, which is only because you need more practice but you simply don't have the time. “IELTS Band 7+ “ is trying to solve these problems.
Here is how, when you have a few extra minutes, for example, waiting for a bus or someone, on a short trip or in a boring meeting, etc, you can take out your iphone or ipod touch to start your essay or practice your part 2 speaking topics. For writing, it helps to keep track of your time, your word count, these are key factors in the real test. The cool thing is you can leave it anytime you want. It can save everything you need and you are feel free to continue your essay next time. For speaking, you are provided with a powerful recorder, real test questions and many more exciting features, bringing the similar test experience as if you were really doing the speaking test.
- More than 70 built-in past writing task(general training and academic task2) in real IELTS Writing tests
- Ability to delete/add writing task by yourself, useful for customize practice
- Use color to differentiate tasks between untouched, touched and completed.
- Show status of each task in list
- Turn into a powerful notebook while your are writing
- Support live word count, timer, reset in writing mode
- Ability to save and restore your practice record
- Provide Introductions, Tutorial, Vocabulary, 15 Sample Essays for IELTS writing
- More than 40 real part 2 topics and related part 3 questions in the current IELTS Speaking test.
- Free to add/delete your own cards/questions.
- Recorder, your recording is saved separately for each topic
- Playing recording, help you analyze your weakness
- Visual Timer, help you to practice part2 topics under the pressure of time
- Taking notes, you can save your notes separately for each topic
- Study material: Introduction, Study tips
- Rating the topic card, a great way to keep track of your study progress
- While writing your essay, click flag icon to set your essay to “done”, click again to restore the status back to edit.
- How you use s7IELTS will determine how much progress you really make in your study. Make sure you use s7IELTS under the real test conditions. You have only 1 minute to think about the topic before you start speaking. During the time, you can take some notes if you want, then you can tap the record button and speak continuously for between 1 and 2 minutes. After you have done this, you can tap the play button to analyze your recording. You can then spend more time thinking about and preparing how to answer that topic better. After several iteration, your score will go up very quickly.
Note: "IELTS" is a registered trademark of University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia, which are neither affiliated with nor endorse this produc
- USD 4.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 24 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ZIHE JIA
- © iMobiApp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro VersionFree