iMunin - Server Monitor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMunin is a resource monitoring tool that can help you to analyze remote servers, computers, networks, SANs or applications measurements in detailed, beautiful graphs. The application accesses your remote server or computer and natively displays graphical information on your mobile device.
• Connecting to Munin masters through HTTP/HTTPS
• Access Munin masters protected by authentication
• Log in to multiple accounts
• All Munin versions are supported (including Munin 2)
• Most frequently used graphs can be saved to favorite list for fast and easy access
• Browse graphs by services
• Display thumbnails of graphs for overview
• Display graphs individually in optimized size for the device and orientation.
• Zoom gestures for graphs
*** Universal application. Buy it once and use it on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad! ***
Munin is a networked resource monitoring tool that should be installed on the remote server/computer. It does not require to install any plugin or change anything in your server-side configuration. More info: http://munin-monitoring.org
cPanel and WHM login doesn't supported yet.
If you have any feedback or question, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us via email at email@example.com or on twitter at @webin.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
iMunin 2.0.2 is a minor update which includes fixes for empty graphs on some systems.
Changes in iMunin 2.0:
iMunin 2.0 is a major update. iMunin 2.0 includes support for Munin 2, adds graph zoom functionality, adds iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support and various other improvements:
• Added support for Munin 2
• Added zoom gestures for graphs
• Improved user interface
• Support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
- USD 4.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 November 2012
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Balazs Varkonyi
- © 2011-2013 Webin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.