Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Universal App! iPhone, iPod Touch, AND iPad. Buy once and use on all your devices.
Are you a student of the martial arts but are puzzled by some of the Japanese terminology? Are you interested in karate, Japanese culture, or the Japanese language? Do you have children taking karate?
Never studied Japanese? No problem! This app was made for you.
ALL vocabulary words have AUDIO recorded by a Native Speaker of Japanese!
This Karate Vocabulary app contains over 300 words (double since our launch) often heard during karate classes--all with audio by a native Japanese speaker.
* VOCAB - 300+ useful karate / martial arts related terms - more to come with future (free) updates
* AUDIO - All with crystal clear audio for correct (Japanese) pronunciation
* ROMAJI - Romaji (Japanese pronunciation written with the alphabet) along with the Japanese is given
* NOTES -Most entries have cultural or linguistic notes
* FLASHCARDS -Flashcard function for testing your memory--audio is just a tap away
* QUIZ -Take the Quiz: Listen to the speaker say the word then choose the English to match it
We would LOVE to hear from you! If you have ANY input or corrections, please email or call use toll free (see support site for contact information).
- Category: Reference
- Released: 22 July 2011
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kotoba, Inc
- © 2010 Kotoba, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.