Knit Counter Lite
By Cordless Dog
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Knit Counter Lite is a convenient way to store stitch counters and project information for a knitting project.
Knit Counter Lite allows you to create as many counters as you like and all counters are highly customisable. You can choose the name, the starting value and even link counters together, so one counter increments another. There's also an info screen for noting down the pattern name, yarn and needles used, or any other information related to the project.
Other features include a handy frog button that allows you to decrease a counter if you have to rip rows back, and increase/decrease alerts which can be set on specific rows so you never forget an increase or decrease row again.
Details and documentation are available at http://cordlessdog.com/knitcounter
Also available on the iPhone App Store from Cordless Dog:
Knit Counter. All of Knit Counter Lite's great features, plus the ability to store counters and information for multiple projects.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
• Fixes a crash on launch on iOS 8.
• Linked counters are now working again.
• Knit Counter's sound effects settings now work correctly.
• Fixes a crash when removing linked counters.
• Fixes a crash when using the Frog button.
• Adds an option for High Visibility Counters (on by default) that makes the counter text bold.