KPMG Thought Leadership
By KPMG International Cooperative
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The KPMG Thought Leadership app is free to download and provides KPMG’s insights from around the world to today’s pressing business issues.
Easy to use features such as personalized reading lists and powerful search, enable you to customize content to your preferences. Available in over 25 languages.
Better business insights
The KPMG Thought Leadership app provides a worldwide perspective into today’s business issues. Gain instant access to thought-provoking articles, industry surveys and in-depth studies that aim to help your organization respond to the dynamic business environment in which you do business.
With the KPMG Thought Leadership app, you can:
- Search and sort KPMG’s interactive library of worldwide publications: articles, reports and surveys.
- Access audit, tax and advisory best practices and insights across a broad range of industries.
- Select publications in your language.
- Download publications to personalized reading lists for easy access.
- Save your thoughts and comments through interactive bookmarks and annotation functions.
- Contact subject matter experts from KPMG member firms around the world.
- Use the contact form in the app to submit inquiries or to receive technical support
- For any other issues, visit www.kpmg.com/contact
What's New in Version 3.0
Minor enhancements, bug fixes and update to the iOS 7 interface
- Category: Business
- Updated: 01 July 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: KPMG International Cooperative
- © 2014 KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.