Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ ALL THE LEGAL TERMS, EVERYWHERE YOU ARE. ★
This is a complete legal glossary/dictionary, which contains definitions of more than 1100 legal terms.
• Discovery - A formal investigation, governed by court rules, that is conducted before trial. (full description in the app)
• Litigation - The process of bringing and pursuing (litigating) a lawsuit.
• ADR - "Alternative dispute resolution" - A term that describes a number of methods used to resolve disputes out of court, including negotiation, conciliation, mediation and the many types of arbitration. (full description in the app)
• Terms organized in a table view with index, so you could easily scroll to the term you are looking for
• Search terms
• Bookmark terms
Please, leave a comment to tell us the features you'd like to see in the upcoming updates.
- Category: Reference
- Released: 24 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dimitar Angelov
- © codove.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.