By Mitchell S Morgan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hate typing long and complicated passwords on mobile phones? Annoyed of remembering a different password for each service but afraid of using a common password for security reasons? Afraid someone is watching over your shoulder as you type in a password? Well, we share your pain. MyKey is a simple and easy to use app that allows you to store usernames and passwords, encrypted using the advanced AES256 encryption algorithm, and copy them with a single tap so you can quickly login to the services / sites you need.
* Store both usernames and passwords
* Unlimited number of usernames and passwords stored!
* Optionally generate random passwords for use with new services
* Master pin used to access the app
* Single tap to copy
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 25 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mitchell S Morgan
- © 2012 Mitchell Morgan, Tony Xiao
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.