Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay current with the latest Accepted articles
Be notified when new issues are available
Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
Share articles with colleagues or students
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research publishes studies which offer novel mechanistic insight into the development of pigment cells, pigment cell based disorders, transformation of melanocytes, as well as those underlying the complex changes that occur in pathologies associated with pigment and melanocytes disorders, including melanoma. Papers that provide insights into the causes and progression of melanoma including the process of metastasis and invasion, proliferation, senescence, apoptosis or gene regulation are especially welcome, as are papers that use the melanocyte system to answer questions of general biological relevance. Papers that are purely descriptive or make only minor advances to our knowledge of pigment cells or melanoma in particular are not suitable for this journal. The journal publishes a large variety of articles types in addition to original articles, e.g.: Reviews, News & News, Hypothesis, Resource, Perspective, Short communications and Letters to the editor.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $149.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $149.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 4.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: News
- Updated: 19 August 2015
- Version: 4.0.2132
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.