Photoshop User Magazine
By Kelby Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
About Photoshop User magazine:
Photoshop User magazine is the official publication of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) and is widely recognized as the most trusted resource for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom training, advice, and how-to information for the graphic design, photography, and digital arts worlds.
Each issue of Photoshop User includes:
• Easy-to-follow tutorials with timesaving shortcuts and tips, plus links to downloadable files on the NAPP member site to help you practice the techniques from the articles. techniques from the articles.
• Down & Dirty Tricks Inspired by the bestselling book series, each issue contains tricks that will save you time and money plus help you give your work a unique look.
• The hottest digital design and photo retouching techniques used by working pros in our behind-the-scenes features. Plus, special insider secrets and interviews with Adobe.
• Photoshop Quick Tips, Classic Photoshop Effects and Photoshop Beginner columns give you the information you need to create cool effects, work faster, and get up to speed with Photoshop.
• An entire section dedicated to Lightroom techniques and workflow tips from accomplished photographers and instructors like Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski, and Katrin Eismann.
Sample Issue: Non-viewable content is greyed out (in the Contents page) and cannot be accessed or hyperlinked.
For membership information visit www.photoshopuser.com
What's New in Version 2.0.2
General Bug Fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 March 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kelby Media Group
- © Kelby Training Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.