By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Physiotherapy or Physical therapy is concerned with identifying and maximizing quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, treatment/intervention, habilitation and rehabilitation. This encompasses physical, psychological, emotional, and social well being.
A physiotherapists is a doctor who is working with patients on balance problems, orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries, amputee, compression wrapping to control edema, and during evaluation/assessment of strength, flexibility, and joint range of motion.
We have presented here around 250 terminologies related to Physiotherapy with its brief description/meaning, which will helpful to you in understanding / curing disease related to Physical body movement.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- USD 0.99
- Category: Medical
- Released: 05 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.