Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you ready for some brain gymnastics? If you are looking for a calm, relaxing turn-based board game, Quadratus is just for you.
It's easy to learn and fun to play, but beware - it's addictive! You have been warned!
The rules of this game are simple: tap to select your checker, then tap twice - 1 square away to put a new one, or 2 squares away to move your selected checker. Once placed, this new one affects all the checkers in its immediate radius, turning any of your opponent’s checkers into your own. Take the most squares to win.
The game ends when:
* all squares have been taken, or
* one of the players can't move (blocked by other player)
* Quick single game on randomized board
* Two opponent types to choose from - Human (hot-seat mode) & A.I. (easy or hard)
* Large, easy to use "zoom & scroll" game board
* Two audio-visual styles: traditional wood & modern metal
* Save & Restore system
* Options screen with ability to turn on/off game music and sounds. When game music is turned off you can listen to your iPod while playing.
Try the full version of Quadratus and gain:
* ability to set difficulty level (Hard or Easy A.I.)
* additional Career mode
* local high-scores
* more audio-visual styles
* no adds
Attention iPad users - this game runs in compatibility (2x) mode. To get full experience from your iPad, look for Quadratus HD.
- Category: Games
- Released: 09 July 2011
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Marek Moi
- © 2010-2011 Demarca Marek Moi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.