RSSRadio Podcast Downloader App
By Dorada App Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RSSRadio is an advanced Podcast playback app, available on the App Store since 2010.
RSSRadio pioneered many features that are commonplace today and continues to evolve. It's my baby, I hope you give it a try (DJB, Author)
(RSSRadio® has ads, you can remove the ads with a simple one-time in app purchase.)
• Silence remover for downloaded audio podcasts, saves hours per week for the average listener without affecting sound quality
• Clearer audio with equaliser, compressor / limiter and volume boosting DSP effects (on video, streaming and downloads)
• Keep multiple devices in Sync with iCloud
• Organise your listening by categories
• Server side refreshing and push notifications
• RSSRadio is carefully developed and tuned to be nice to your battery
• Download or stream any size show over WiFi or 3G
• Fully supports password protected podcasts, including 1Password support
• Built in sleep timer
• Light / Dark UI themes
• Play only the audio part of videos, if you like
• Extensive directory of Podcasts, search for shows by keyword, category, view the top podcasts or enter a URL manually
• Find new shows from RSSRadio’s users listening patterns. RSSRadio can suggest shows you might like based on your existing subscriptions. •• opt out available, your data is anonymous
RSSRadio is free, with some limits. Try it now.
"RSSRadio® mobile is a very solid offering in the podcast app space. The app is very stable and offers some nice features" - AppAdvice.com
"I have found that RSSRadio® is one of the fastest podcasting apps when it comes to managing feeds and downloading episodes. At the moment, no other app has been able to match it when it comes to managing those basic tasks." - Geoffrey Goetz "Podcasting 101"
"RSSRadio7 is the perfect option for a beginning podcaster." - Emily. C. Gardener / gretchenlouise.com
"I believe this is the best iOS podcast app, i hope you like it" - Daniel Broad, Author
If you have bug reports or suggestions, these are very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org, I answer all emails.
RSSRadio® is a registered trademark of Dorada App Software Ltd
What's New in Version 4.0.3
Thanks for those of you who have rated RSSRadio on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
Thanks to the beta testers for their invaluable feedback.
* Play all on subscription detail was in reverse order, fixed.
Incorporates some small bits of feedback since the release of 4. If you didn't get in touch with your feedback, well, I probably haven't addressed it!
* Bug fixes
* Bigger touch area for plus button on mini player
* Ascending / descending selector for sort on "add to play queue"
* Filter for shows on the Podcasts screen
4.0.1 (31st Aug 2016)
* Bug fixes
4.0 (23rd Aug 2016)
Trivia: This is the 6th anniversary edition of RSSRadio!
* Refreshed UI
* Better performance and stability through updating to new API’s
* Many user requested features implemented including listening history screen, DSP settings per podcast and cloud import/export/backup/restore
* Many small friction and pain points removed / polished
* Improved watch app performance
* Improved database performance through moving large objects to separate tables
* Watch quick launch complication
* Improved spotlight indexing of shows
* Users with very large numbers of downloaded files can now see their usage stats
* Added screen to view recently listened shows
* You can backup and restore RSSRadio’s data to any cloud drive service installed on your device
* UI to Import a media file directly from a cloud drive service
* New subscription setting - “End Playing At”
* Added “mini player” on play queue screen
* Ads have moved outside the main UI of the app, allowing free users to use the new mini player and enhanced landscape now playing view
* Improved performance with large numbers of categories
* You can view how many shows are in the database for each podcast in the usage report
* RSSRadio will warn the user of various performance issues and provide advice on fixing them
* Increased some font weights to look better with future iOS versions
* The sleep timer remembers your last selections for quick access
* A large refactoring to adopt more recent API’s means RSSRadio requires iOS9, the largest visual change is that show titles in lists are no longer truncated
* Improved 3D Touch compatibility
* If the app receives a push notification for a new show but the feed doesn’t show it yet (due to caching or internet weather) it can get the details direct from RSSRadio’s server to begin the download soonest
* You can set custom DSP settings for a particular podcast
* When you add something to the play queue, if it needs downloading RSSRadio will queue it automatically for you
* Podcast directory search is right there on the main directory screen
* ‘Add to Play Queue’ screens now make filters more accessible and you can choose whether its divided by category or not
* Show archive screens allow you to directly change the archiving setting for that podcast
* You can share a link to a specific time in a show
* For new users, archiving defaults to off to reduce confusion of shows "disappearing", when the database gets too full they will be prompted to turn it on
* Listening Statistics has its own menu option in settings
- Category: News
- Updated: 10 September 2016
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Dorada App Software Ltd
- © (c) Dorada Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.