Sand in a Box HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sand in a Box HD is a falling sand simulation app. Just touch the screen to see how grains of sand fall and form stacks. Just try it and you see how fun it is to form landscapes out of sand or watch the water flow.
There are many materials to choose from. Grainy sand, gravel or salt. Liquids water, oil or gasoline. Gases like steam or helium. And Even special materials like fire, acid or plant. And More:)
Ice will melt, salt with water will make seawater, boil water to make vapour and watch as it becomes rain that fall on plants and make them grow.
Send your boxes of sand to your friends with email, Facebook, twitter or post on Tumblr with just single button.
- More than 20 materials,
- Solids, liquids, gases and special materials,
- 4 different backgrounds,
- state transitions: ice-water-steam,
- designed for multi touch,
- change gravity by rotating iPad,
- great for kids:)
- share your boxes of sand with friends on Facebook, twitter and email,
- more contents in future updates!
What's New in Version 1.01
- new holiday background,
- minor bug fixes.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 December 2011
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Patryk Zielinski
- © TiliaSoft.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.