By Pocket Video Arts LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SayBallet was first developed five years ago in a traditional flash card learning style by a children’s ballet teacher. Based on years of success in teaching French terminology to ballet students and their parents, this educational application can be used with dance students as young as five years old. Your student will learn ballet terms without the use of the Internet! The budding dancer can practice on the way to class!
Children learn by saying, seeing, and doing. With this unique teaching tool, the child can hear the term spoken, watch the video of the step being performed and see the correct spelling and phonetic pronunciation.
SayBallet, the informative and fun way to teach ballet terms!
-Search for term definitions in the reference glossary
-Hear the term spoken
-Watch videos of each movement (no Internet access required)
-See pictures of position and form
-Test your knowledge by taking interactive quizzes
Over 140 terms and 77 videos.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updated for iOS 7
- Updated user interface
- Added support for 4" screen (iPhone 5, 5s, 5c)
- Added support for iPad
- Added support for AirPlay of video
- Added support for Dynamic Text
- USD 7.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 10 December 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Phillip Corrigan
- © 2013 Pocket Video Arts LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.